The secure 2-ways SysManSMS Alert Server is the optimal SMS gateway to enable message and alert forwarding from Microsoft System Center Operations Manager’s to any global GSM mobile phone. With its secure 2-ways capability, you are not limited to only receive alerts, but you may take immediate actions on your systems by returning command messages. The SysManSMS ALERT Server software also make sure you will be notified if the message source fails, such as if SCOM stops, a crashed Windows Operating System, or even if your Windows Server hardware should fail (see Watchdog). This is your Emergency Exit!
Interfacing the SysManSMS Server with any version of SCOM is straight forward. By just executing a command line from inside SCOM, you will be able to forward any alert or notification, to any specific user group of mobiles. Even a substring in your notification message can determine who is going to receive the message. Ready for SCOM 2012 !
Why use SysManSMS ALERT Server with SCOM?
- High quality 2-ways mobile SMS gateway for 32/64-bits Windows® – no special system requirements
- Can interface with any version of Microsoft MOM and SCOM 2007->2012
- Compact code – running as own Windows Service, totally independent of SCOM status
- Monitor and alert SCOM service states – Manageable from mobiles
- GSM Watchdog to alert critical OS or Hardware failures like crash and power off situations
- Dual gateway support with failover and SMS re-routing, even between GSM Operators
- Support Standard and instant screen SMS, WakeUp calls (dialup) – all with delivery status
- Advanced SMS Storm Control and text filters to limit sending of unwanted messages
- Functions as Emergency Exit channel – keep contact even at network down situations
- User groups and delivery schedule tools – Manageable from mobiles
- Secure start program or Service execution from remote, request status information
- 2-ways mail support via dedicated secure SMTP Service
- Support standard GSM devices via serial, USB or Network connections