SysManX SMS Alert
SysManX is the most powerful system for critical SMS alerting. With more than 17 years of experience and 2000+ customers worldwide we truly understands critical SMS alerting.
SysManX is so much more than just sending a text message. Our unique combination of customized hardware and own software makes sure that the right person(s) receives critical SMS alarms as quickly as possible.
Manage on-call personel lists, delivery tracking, backup numbers, shift calendars, filters and time-restrictions through an easy-to-use web-interface.
Quickly integrate with your Building Management System or Operation System using any interface option: Built-in SMTP server for E-mail-2-SMS, HTTP POST/GET interface, JSON RESTful API with SwaggerUI and OpenAPI 3.0 compliance, and File-based interfaces with detailed guides for integration.
Fully managed through web-interface
- Manage everything through a web interface
- Role-based access control
- Built-in lightweight web-server
- Setup wizard and integration guides
Ultra-fast and easy-to-deploy 4G modems
- LAN interface – no serial or USB port needed.
- High speed sending with 4G/LTE support. Up to 1.500 SMS/hour per modem.
- Multiple modem support for scalable capacity and redundance.
- Customized firmware with the unique SysMan Watchdog.
- Full kit with 1,5m antenna, cables, and international power supply.
Powerful alert management
- Flexible numberlists with shift calendar support and time restrictions (no-send times etc).
- Alert all at once, or one and one until alarm is acknowledged.
- Supports SMS delivery verification, backup numbers, wakeup calls and flash messages.
- Use SMS commands to manage who is on-call, execute predefined scripts etc.
- Only send important alarms by filtering out noise and non- important alerts.
- Built-in Windows Service monitoring.