SysManX SMS Gateway
SysManX SMS Gateway is a powerful SMS application for sending and receiving SMS messages using a GSM modem connected to your server.
SysManX runs as a Windows Service, and is fully managed through a web-interface. You can send and receive SMS using a web interface, or through a number of interfaces such as HTTP GET/POST, JSON REST (OpenAPI 3.0/SwaggerUI), E-mail/SMTP or File exchange.
Fully managed through web-interface
- Manage everything through a web interface
- Role-based access control
- Built-in lightweight web-server
- Setup wizard and integration guides
Ultra-fast and easy-to-deploy 4G modems
- LAN interface – no serial or USB port needed.
- High speed sending with 4G/LTE support.
- Up to 1.500 SMS/hour per modem.
- Multiple modem support for scalable capacity and redundance.
- Customized firmware with the unique SysMan Watchdog.
- Full kit with 1,5m antenna, cables, and international power supply.
Easy to integrate
- HTTP POST/GET API
- Built-in E-mail interface/SMTP Server
- JSON RESTful API (OpenAPI 3.0/Swagger-UI)
- File-based interface