SysMan Watchdog technology
The SysMan Watchdog is a feature built into custom firmware for high-end GSM modems available from SysMan only.
The purpose of the SysMan Watchdog is to make the modem able to alert you even if all other systems fail connected to the modem fails. The Watchdog is able to detect if SysManX/SysManSMS fails, if Windows Operating System hangs or crashes, or even if the connected PC loses its mains power. (remember to provide the modem with power from an UPS). If you are using a LAN connected modem, the Watchdog will also send you an SMS alert if the LAN connection breaks.
SysMan delivers the Watchdog function on modems supplied from SysMan only. The modems come with the Watchdog pre-installed and the setup is done in SysManX/SysManSMS configuration menus.
- Factory installed on high-end modems from SysMan only
- Send emergency alert SMS if SysManX/SysManSMS software stops
- Send emergency alert SMS if Windows OS stops
- Send emergency alert SMS if Host PC/Server hardware breaks
- Send emergency alert SMS if LAN or USB connection is lost
- Send emergency alert SMS if PC/Server hardware looses power